Friday, September 19, 2008

Providence Photography








Most of you know that I run a photography business called Providence Photography with my business partner and friend, Carolyn. I recently shot this little cutie and wanted to show her off. Grandparents, let me know which images you want and what size! The last picture is what I call a montage and it is one of my favorite things to do after a shoot. This particular one is 12x12 so it can go right into a scrapbook. I try to get different expressions in each of the images but some people prefer that I put their favorite images only.
Anyone recognize this little lady??

2 comments:

brandon said...

Man, she is a cutie! I bet you can't stay away from those cheeks.

Bert 'n' Squirt said...

WOW!!! And you just want to ask her " Did it hurt when you fell from heaven??" :)
JILL