Monday, November 10, 2008

Providence Photography Opens Doors

This has been brewing for some time but I am so excited to finally announce that my business partner and I have been blessed to acquire a studio space for our business - Providence Photography! We have been shooting in homes, churches, parks and schools for three years but this month we got the keys to our own place in Baltimore. We are located at 1407 West Market Street and even though we are still painting and moving in, we are also setting up appointments.

Here is our web site that is also new: Providence Photography
Here are some pictures of the space that I took when I was doing some painting and cleaning this weekend. Can you guess what it used to be before it was ours? Most of the clues have been removed but there is one thing left that might give it away...If you are nearby and interested in a coupon, email me or leave a comment and I'll get you my "friends and family" special! I guess these will be our "before" pics-can't wait to post the "after" when everything is in place. Carolyn and I are so thankful for all of the support and encouragement that has been offered to us over the years from our husbands, families and friends. We are most thankful to the Lord for seeing this all through in His time!

No comments: