Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why my house is never clean

I decided to send my darling husband a text message to encourage him today since he has undertaken a herculean task. He is single-handedly announcing four consecutive basketball games on live radio. Not just any four games, but the intense action of 7th and 8th grade boys and girls basketball. I just heard the score of the seventh grade boys game and at the end of the first quarter the score was 2-0. I am not making this up.

I read once about how women use about 20,000 words in one day and men use about 7,000. I'm guessing that Andy has used about 4 days worth of words today so we probably won't have a conversation until next Tuesday!

Anyway, in the less than five minutes it took for me to type said text message, the girls worked together to make this fort:
Six blankets, two chairs and I'm guessing there are piles of toys under there. Now, I am thrilled that they can work together to create things and aren't just tearing each other down, but why does creativity have to make such a mess!

No comments: